How long are sessions?
Sessions are 30-45 minutes long, depending on the client’s needs.
How often will sessions be scheduled?
Frequency of speech therapy will be determined based on evaluation results and on client and family needs. Typically, you can expect 1-2 sessions per week.
Where do sessions take place?
Sessions can take place in clients’ homes, in an office setting, or via teletherapy with adult assistance. Special arrangements can be made for services provided at a daycare or school.
Insurance, Payment, & Policies
Do you accept insurance?
We are an out-of-network provider. If you would like to request reimbursement from your health insurance company, we are happy to work with you to provide the necessary documentation (i.e., super bills) upon request. We can also help you figure out your insurance benefits to see if speech therapy is covered out-of-network under your healthcare plan.
What do services cost?
Fees will vary based on service provided, whether treatment, evaluation, or other consultative service. Please note evaluations include standardized/non-standardized testing (dependent on client need), clinical measures, scoring, interpretation, report writing, diagnoses, consultation with teacher, family, or medical provider. For private pay therapy sessions, for which clients will not submit to insurance for reimbursement, there is a same-day payment discount.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently, we accept cash, check, electronic credit and debit card payments, and HSA (health savings account) cards.
Do you have an attendance policy?
Yes, prior to starting evaluation or treatment, you will be provided with an intake packet that provides details on all policies relating to privacy, consent, attendance, and payment.
Why Panorama Speech Therapy?
- Because I do not take most insurances, we can focus on your family’s goals and not worry about what insurance dictates regarding the type or frequency of therapy your child should receive.
- I’m a small practice, so you get lots of my attention – more than you would at a larger practice.
- I’m client and family-oriented. I will help you make the most out of therapy for your child.
- It’s just me, so there won’t be anyone new stepping in every few weeks or months.
- I have experience in most pediatric environments and can support your journey in getting your child what they need.
- I constantly update my clinical practice by reviewing the latest research. I am committed to pursuing continuing education courses in pediatric treatment methods.
- I value communication and deliver therapy with compassion.
- I’m committed to achieving progress and supporting your family every step of the way.